Hi.
I probably sound like I'm complaining in this message. I'm not, however, just
fyi. here goes.
When playing entombed I keep running into monsters that are just pretty much
impossible to kill. I ran into one called some kind of guardian at the end of
level two in my dungeon once and I couldn't hit him at all, even though I had
flurry trained to 5 and swords trained to 4, and he killed me in like the
second round even though I was wearing a lot of metal eq. I had another group
member too, a level 4 fightter who was almost as good, and he got that one too,
as well as my pet. I kepted the same dungeon and tried to beat that monster
three times with different configurations. I never got him past injured. I'm
not sure what i'm supposed to do. How come I can't level past 6? I can't train
very well because there's no way to get skill points. That, and like someone
else mentioned, I did cut off my hand instead of hitting escape once. Another
time I hit escape and it backed me entirely out of a menu and put me in the
options menu and I hit load game before I was able to stop, made me lose that
game. Would it be possible to ask if I were sure I wanted to lose the current
game before loading a new one?

Cheers!
Aaron