I use google translator so that is why my English is not so good! I believe that the sounds in the game sometimes not being played at the same time when you jump over the rock where it belongs as the wind howl and when you walk through the door as buzz. When I go through a door then my step slow for a short time.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mota Beta 3

Hi Haryi,
Sorry, say again. You are not making a bit of sense to me. Can you explain your issues better? Can you give specifics and pay more attention to details?

Hayri Said:
When you jump over the stone so that the game may
not play sounds at the same time.

Tom Asks:
What stones? Do you mean jumping the chasms in room 7? Can you give me more details where you are and what you are doing, and what is or is not happening?

Hayri Said:
When you go through those stone doors that disappear
sounds too!

Tom Asks:
Are you trying to say the sound for the doors prematurely stop? I am having serious trouble reading your message here and making heads or tails out of it.

Hayri Said:
and the last error is that you can not go all the way up the stone steps that once
you have gone 3 steps off it then go all the way down to again.

Tom Says:
Hmmm...I've never seen this problem before. The staircase code hasn't changed since it was written so I can not concieve of any reason why it would be broken now. I'll look for this bug, but it has never happened once on my machine.