Hi.
I noticed in the score menu you still have to press enter to hear the score.
There was probably a problem impliminting that after all. no big deal just my
observation.

It seems that when I get killed I lose items I have picked up and they are
returned to the ground. I'm not sure if this is new or if I did something
stupid this time around or what.

I do like the new screaming fall sound for the pits.

I like the new stair footsteps.

The footstepps problem where you sounded like you were on a ledge or what ever
is fixed for me too now.

When you press enter on an item in the score menu you can't just arrow on until
it's good and done talking. I'm thinking maybe that tmenu just hasn't been
switched to use the other thread or what ever. It behaves exactly as it used to.

Have you thought of useing ctrl instead of escape to stop the intro? Should
their be the same keystroke work to stop the thank you demo message?

Ok, that's all my thoughts for now. i'm likeing the new beta. It's not killing
me after I kill it and all that stuff any more.

Cheers!
Aaron