Hi Ron,
Yeah, in a manner of speaking BSC Games is still open. They are still selling their old titles, you can get tech support, etc. However, I do know Justin himself is extremely busy with work, and has little time to put into producing new games. Although, I spoke to Justin a couple of months back and know he is working on something. I don't know what it is, he didn't say, but I know he was researching the possability of using XNA 3.0 rather than DirectX for the project.
HTH

rrhopki...@verizon.net wrote:
Hello.  This is ron.  Just wondering if bscgames is still in business?