Greetings all.

While I don't wish to offend anyone, I would like to remind you guys to keep
your subject lines relevant to the body of your message. Lately, I've been
seeing a lot of emails with completely unrelated subject lines, and it's fairly
frustrating.

If I see a subject line about Che's fighting game, I expect to be reading about
some aspect of said game, not that NFL 2008 isn't working, or that you're
trying to configure your Ubuntu OS, etc.

I know it isn't my place to reprimand people for such things, but it honestly
isn't too difficult to create a new email message to this list, especially if
you, like me, have the list's email address in your client's address book.

Thank you for your consideration,
Kai