hmm well just check you are by downloading/installing them, check program
addremove thing to.
And also check windowsupdate, if you see a 248mb package then thats dotnet 3.5
sp1 and you should be able to update the other stuff which is dotnet.
directx has only been reased last year in november but no new version yet.