Hi Tony,
I'm not sure what version of Windows you are using but on Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 a dialog will pop up and ask you to run the file or cancel. Press enter on the run button to start the game's installation. However, if you are trying to install Montezuma's Revenge there are some Windows upgrades you need to install before putting that game on your computer. It is essential that you have an up to date .NET Framework and DirectX updated in that order or the games will crash.
HTH

Anthony Vitale wrote:
Went to one of the sites and downloaded a game calledThe-Treasures-of-Montezuma.exe click onit and it ask if I want to I think run or it might be open, no matter when I say yes duh nothing happens. So then?

Tony         DUH    !