Thanks, I almost forgot about the mines! I've been trying to get pass this level for 2 day's now, will try it.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GTC sector 5

Hi,
Sure. What I do is head directly for the bridge, cross it and mine the road leading up to the bridge. That way with all of the mines on the road most of all of the enemy tanks that come down that road will hit the mines and will wind up heavily damaged or destroyed. After that I cross back over the bridge, take out the troops in the woods, and wait for my buddies to show up. Once I get some of them over the bridge I'll form up with them and put up a smoke screen and hall butt down the road to sector 6 with my tankes in formation. If there are any enemy tanks left alive on the road I hammer them with anything I've got to hit them with. They are right out in the open so nuking them with a long range missile or something isn't a problem.
HTH