Hi,
True, but then I'd have to modify the games to work on mobile phones, get a compiler for a mobile phone, and should probably have a mobile phone to test them. At this point I really wasn't thinking of putting a lot of work into them. Although, I certainly do like the idea of updating them, make sure the C++ code meets current standards, recompile them, and release them to the public as freebies.

Pranav Lal wrote:
Hmm,

You could release them for a mobile phone and then charge for them. <smile

I say mobile phone since these games are already there for the pc but there
seem to be very few games for the mobile phone.  This also gives you a
cjance to develop for the sighted market since sighted people have visual
constraints thanks to those small screens. <grin

Pranav