To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] lone wolf assistance

Jumped over to mission 8 which includes the aircraft carrier and two
fighter jets and two destroyers.  Knocked out the two destroyers and
sent the aircraft carrier sinking after pumping maybe 10 torpitos into
it.  I am not sure if I won though as I don't know if you have to take
out the fighter support too.  At the end it seemed to end and ask me if
I wanted another mission so, I am assuming I did not win.  Do you know
anything about this one, perhaps there should be a lw club.