And man, what an adventure that was. Finally started using the twelve-gauge to blow centaurs and harpies away. Kept finding shotgun ammo and healing potions everywhere, it was the luckiest thing ever. It took me a few tries to get to the end. Tom, what is that thing at the end of the level that you have to kill? It took me a few times before I learned to duck and shoot at the same time. But there's nothing more satisfying than hearing the roar of the shotgun as it blasts away some giant beastie.

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---