No sir. Just keep using the same address. We will be keeping the same domain and the same email address.

Charles Rivard wrote the following on 3/30/2009 2:38 PM:
Anything we have to do in our address books to make it right?  Thanks.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@asmodean.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:22 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] list moving

Hello. The list will be moving sometime tonight or tomorrow. Because of this, we may have some delays or down times as dns does its magic. We are hoping to keep everything working as it should. However in case you stop receiving emails from the list. please write me at one of my two addresses below and let me know so I can add you manually. Please do not use the web site to subscribe because you may get the old web site instead of the new one.

My email addresses are below however you will have to fix them up by changing the word at to @ and dot to .

raul at asmodean dot net
raul at gwmicro dot com
raul dot a dot gallegos at gmail dot com

Many thanks. and hopefully the down time or lag will be minimal.

--
Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net

Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net