From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games We'd like to Play.

Hi Dragon,
A beer can opener was used to open beer cans before there were pop tops.
It was a metal tool about three forths of an inch wide and about four inches
long and had  a curved pointed end and a little curved piece that fit under
the beer can top edge.
The little piece was used as a hinge for the pointed end to pierce the top
of the beer can and make a triangle shaped hole in it.
I would sometimes make a hole on the other side of the top to let the air in
the can.
Phil