I just downloaded and have begun playing with Star Trek: Final Conflict. I don't know why, but I'm not always very good at these particular strategy games. I have a specific strategy in mind, but can't for the life of me figure how to pul it off. Here's what it is:

My ships will fly in a rough v-formation. Two sovereign-class ships will the the points, two will fly close together in the middle, and the Defiant will be cloaked in the back for surprise maneuvers. This seems to be a good idea because it would let me box in opponents, keep my ships together and have decent maneuverability. But ... how would I do something like this?

Kelby

"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---