and all this will get harder when we get more advanced levels

On 30 Mar 2009, at 21:56, kelby carlson wrote:

How can you avoid running out of oxygen while swimming on expert level.

Kelby
"Oh Adam's sons, how cleverly you defend yourself from all that might do you good."

--Aslan the Lion

----- Original Message -----
From: Milos Przic <milos.pr...@gmail.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:30:26 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I Just Beat MOTA

 Hey folks, it's not so hard, I am able to win the game almost
every time
I play on expert level.  You can kill the cyclop with every of
your weapons,
of course, arrows and the shotgun are most effective.  Ok, you
can also use
the machine gun, but you need more amo.  If you have enough
bullets for the
pistol you can emty the pistol on him, of course ducking while
fighting and
then standing up and ducking again, then jump back, take some
potion, and
then even jump at him with the combat knife and finish him off.
 Best regards,
       Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skipe: milosh-hs