Hi Michael,
At this point in time I really don't know when I'll be able to support 64 byt versions of XP, Vista, and Windows 7. As I mentioned before I am currently using Visual Studio Express which doesn't allow the developer to recompile for other target platforms. To solve this I'll likely have to purchase Visual Studio Pro, or compile using the 60 day trial release. So I plan to try and make a 64 byt compatible version after the game source is stable, runs well, and can be ported to Windows 64 using the trial release of Visual Studio Pro.
HTH

Mike Maslo wrote:
The 64 bit or vista won't be out till final version?