Hi Will,
I am planning on adding new levels to the game as early as next week. I think the game engine is fairly complete now, and I can focus on finishing up the game, adding the rest of the levels, etc at this point. As for when the public will get to actually play those levels that will largely depend on if they are on preorder status or not. Thos currently on preorder status will be able to play additional levels as soon as i complete the game's registration system, and e-mail everyone their product keys. However, for security purposes I am holding product keys close until I am nearly done with the game. I'd really hate to see someone crack, pirate, the game before I even had a chanse to take a single new order for it.