To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 7:50 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Moderator's note regarding the server change over

Hello everyone. Of course I meant to send this before midnight last night, but well ... ahem, ... I fell asleep. In any case, the whole bit about needing to change the server was a trick of the day. We are doing just great with the new hosting company and nothing could be better at this point. So, what I'm sorry for is letting it draw out until today which I should not have done. *smile*.

No worries, the server and the web hosting is just fine everyone.

Cheers.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net