From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 11:40 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fallthru advanced stuff

Yep, the silver maze indeed is one of them. If the end point is where the phrabat was, I've been there many times, ---- in fact found it on my first go, but other than the demon there doesn't seem to be anything there.

the other maze was the wherering maze in the mound, ---- though the main problem there is the entrance only seems to appear sometimes.

Certainly some tips on the silver maze would be nice indeed if you've got them.

beware the Grue!