Hi.
Well guys.
Just fund a solution to the sapi issue that some users here are having.
Where the deluserlex does not work.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/utilityprograms.html
is where you find the info.
There are verious repair utilities.
if the deluserlex does not run then get the nextup fix utility.
run it.
if this still doesn't  work, then you need to get the sapi 5 reg file.
run the exe file
import the key and reboot.
If that does not work, well it worked for me, I was doodling with  some at&t
voices and after installing them something mangled themselves so I repaired
them but that made the issue, uninstalling it made no difference.
Deluserlex did not work the reg cleaner sapi system cleaned 6 keys and then
said there were 2 errors it could not fix.
I then downloaded the reg installer  Who ever thought about backing up the sapi
branch of the windows reg keys should be well patted.
I have lost my rec disk or rather misplaced it and reformatting is not a thing
I wish.
for those that have issues, I know damien has this issue then running the last
resort solution should work