Ok all,
We will be meating in the BCT chat room at 9 PM eastern, 6 pacific to
do the flight sim demo.
Please check my last email for the link.
See you there!
Nick

> Hi all and especially nick.
> onj says you can use his server, there is info here on the client to get for
> it.

>>From: "Onj" <o...@andrelouis.com>
>>To: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
>>Subject: Re: [Audyssey] flight simulator
>>Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:10:10 +0100
>>
>>God I fucking hate tc conference, 8k bullshit!
>>make them use my portable teamtalk, change the name and set the soundcard,
>> and that's done.
>>http://onj1.andrelouis.com/programs
>>Naming scheme on that page a 5 year old could work out, more than
>> self-explanitory.
>>

>>From: shaun everiss <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
>>on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 11:54 PM
>>
>>>Hi all.
>>>lookie at this mail, these guys want to do a podcast /broadcast live for
>>>blind flight sims.
>>>they are going to use a chat room, however if there is space I wandered if
>>>the station or at least part of that could be used, this is I think a one
>>> off
>>>thing at least I think so. anyway details are below.
>>>I'm just shoving things round.
>>>if not, then my next thing was the teamtalk system.

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919