Hi all,
First, I know I've asked before, but got no answer. I am learning German, and would please like to know if there is somewhere for me to get easy kid's audio or text games to help me learn. My other question, sorry this is off-topic, but I would really appreciate it if any blind people living in Germany would like to be a sort of internet pal for me, because first I would like to practice chatting on Skype, and I please have some urgent questions about German braille, and where to find some resources to help me with my studying, like braille maps of Germany, books, etc.
Thanks very much guys
Ari