can i add you as well, please?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Helms" <nick.he...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 2:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] introducing myself

Hi Brandon,
Glad to meet you.
Do you use skype?
If so, what is your skype name? I’ll add you.
Note: It would be best to send me that off-list through my email
because I don’t think the list likes personal contact info on-list.
Just email me at nick.he...@gmail.com
I am completely blind as well and dig action games too! Pluss muds.
You haven’t lived unless you’ve played miriani(lol)
Best,
Nick