Hi List. Years ago, I bought all 5 ESP Softworks games, and I upgraded them.
However, two years ago, I bought a new Vista machine. I tried running pbx from
my usb drive from my old computer and it said the game wasn't registered. It's
the image of my old machine. Does it need a new key as each games are spasific?
Here are the games that I bought.
ESP Pinball Clasik, and I have 1.4.
Alien Outback.
Change reaction