That would be cool. I’ve never looked at the program. But just from
what you’ve said, it sounds sweet.
Just a quick update about the pocast we were going to do to demo fs 2002
We are still planning on doing the podcast. We just are trying to find
the time  to sit down and demo it. So once that’s done, we’ll get it
over to you guys. Trust me, you’ll be the first to know!
So look forward to that soon!
I would say, if you really want to get in to using this when we do the
podcast, buy a copy of Microsoft Flight simulator now. That way, when
we make the podcast, you can just jump right in!
So that’s at least something you start to do if you’re really in to this.
We’ll do the podcast really soon and if you have any questions, please
don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.
nick.he...@gmail.com off-list, or you can simply respond to this.
Have a great day all,
Nickt