anyone know if the 2909 have this problem? And where can I purchase this?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8...@lavabit.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] any recommendations for a good gaming joystick?

Hi.
I have the 2910, and I don't like it. The vibrator doesn't work right and I can't change the vibration speed. Software that works with it crash when I close them, like topspeed, if they have tried to use the vibrators at some point wwhile they were running. ----- Original Message ----- From: Yohandy