Hi.
I installed windows 7 public beta a few months ago. It works great except for
lack of drivers because noone supports windows 7 yet.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Liam Erven
  To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
  Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2009 6:51 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] windows 7

  Was wondering if any daring souls had tried windows 7 rc1.  especially with
  accessible games.  I am planning on installed it in a secondary partition
  this week, so was curious what people had found so far.  I will post my
  findings when I can get around to updating.

  Liam

  Virus Database (VPS): 090509-0, 05/09/2009
  Tested on: 5/9/2009 11:16:58 PM