Hey if you want help or need someone who will help you look me up. My
character name is mike maslo

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shadow Dragon
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 5:21 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] ="iso-8859-1"quite"miriani_game_questionworldas_,
Pms, 'ounds"=

I'll basically say this. Pretty much everything TJ said is right, wining
either IC or OOC is more likely to get you attacked again and again. You
have to do something about it, you can't expect the coders to jump on the
bandwagon and fix your problems unless they seriously mess with the balance
of the game. And unfortunately, space pirating and such things is a part of
miriani, not something to be fixed, so it will never get fixed. Noone's
forcing you to play, if you don't enjoy the game, don't play it. Its that
simple. I generally stick to games that have optional PK myself, or games
that have no PK penalties, for this very reason. Miriani's fun for a while,
but after a while it just degenerates into the same old thing over and over,

you have your choice of missions, asteroid hauling, mining, or salvaging.
That's really about it. And unless you want to be a space pirate and barely
make a profit stealing and selling people's ships, which I don't because
odds are high I would suck at it, then the game just gets tedius, pretty
much like every other mud. Its definitely not a game for the faint of heart
or those unwilling to defend their resources to earn more resources. Instead

of posting complaint after complaint on the message boards that the hosts
probably will never read, and on the off chance they do read them that just
wastes their time, or posting complaints here that most of us don't really
care about with a few acceptions I suppose, just find another game to play
and move on. Its blunt, but I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Sorry to anyone
this defends, but even though I'm not an  avid miriani player, the
complaints just get old after a while.