Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:50 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] TDV and the Philips 2909 gamepad

Hi to one and all.
I need to find a new headset before I seriously stress test the new TDV
beta.
I've played a couple of racing rounds and won one.
I am curious though.
Like I asked in the subject. Is anyone playing TDV with the philips 2909
game pad that some of us picked up from walmart? If so? How successful are
you in the game with it.
Also, I threw this out on the BSC Games mailing list with no luck.
Just was wondering if anyone is playing the pipe version two Blast Chamber
game with the 2909 and how successful are they?
I used the cheat codes with it yesterday for a game of all side scrollers.
I did pretty good with that.
It looks like my problem is finding the correct pipe and twisting the valve
with the gamepad.
Any and all advice would be appreciated it.
Its pretty bad to be a beta tester for the game and not being able to get
out of the practice round with the gamepad.
The only problem I'm having with troopanum is landing the spaceship safely
in the first bonus level.
I'm working level by level with hunter and it looks like the philips works
pretty nicely with hunter. I've gotten as far as the valley of the tigers
thus far.
It does take some practice to convert from the keyboard to the gamepad.
So to my fellow gamers have fun and competition and to brag to begin. LOL.
Ron who would like to branch out from the keyboard to the real world of the
philips 2909 gamepad.
Matt & Ron Kolesar & there great Dogs!

kolesar16...@roadrunner.com