Hey jim, is there a possible way, in a future release, to be able to direct the pitches instead of pressing just a number?

Thanks

Tim
To: "Ryan Strunk" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim Kitchen's Baseball Pitches

Hi Ryan,

I imagine that reality is somewhere in between. You know because besides allot of walks, allot of batters are called out watching strike three. Plus if everyone can see the pitches so well why do batters so often swing too early, too late, too high, too low, at a pitch in the dirt etc and then argue about the call?

Hey you know in a few weeks I turn 52. I know that my reaction time has gotten a bit slower from my youth. But so it is sometimes hard for me to know exactly how hard or easy to make some of the events in the games.

And than also if the pitching in the baseball game was going to be totally realistic, I would need to add lots of artificial intelligence. You know first pitch outside and see how the batter swings and adjust the next pitch for that etc. Sorry, but I am not going to get into all of that.

BFN