To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Slim dx problem

Hi,
Sorry, I didn't give you a direct link last time. Here it is:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2DA43D38-DB71-4C1B-BC6A-9B6652CD92A3&displaylang=en
That will download a web installer that will get you the latest DirectX core.
Munawar A. Bijani
"Knowledge is of two types: absorbed and heard. The heard knowledge is only useful if it is absorbed." - Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib, Nahj Al-Balagha
mailto:munaw...@gmail.com
http://www.bpcprograms.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>