  From: Jim Kitchen
  To: Bryan Mckinnish
  Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 3:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

  Hi Bryan,

  Thank you.  Very glad that you like Mach 1 tts.

  Yeah, I thought that the sounds everywhere on the track and getting louder
towards the end of each section would be like a sighted race driver sighting
his spots to know when to turn or where to be to get ready to turn etc.  But I
also just like to know where at on the track I am all the time.

  Thanks again and BFN

       Jim

  I'm not lost, I'm "locationally challenged."

  j...@kitchensinc.net
  http://www.kitchensinc.net
  (440) 286-6920
  Chardon Ohio USA

  Virus Database (VPS): 090525-0, 05/25/2009
  Tested on: 5/25/2009 8:55:27 PM