To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Vip mud sapi problem

I think it means while you're actually using the voice for your screen reader. That might explain why with JFW voices like the Scansoft or AT&T voices wouldn't pause at the end of sentences or at commas.
Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Constantine" <tcwoo...@shaw.ca>