Hi Mike,

May I please ask what did you have in mind as far as another track goes?

I am sorry, but Mach 1 tts is not a game engine.  It is a game.  That is I
wrote each track individually.  And many of them have special features.  You
know like the up and down hill in the Chardon track, the high bank physics in
the Geneva track, the jump over the swimming hole in the Chesterland track, the
graduated turns in the Kirtland and Chesterland tracks.  Not to mention that I
picked, recorded, edited and tested sounds for each part of each track.  So I
don't even know how I would write the game to except a random number of
straightaways and turns in random order and play appropriate sounds etc for
them all.  Oh yeah and have special features for a user defined track.  Sorry,
Mach 1 tts was just not written as a game engine, but as a game.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA