Ah yes. I've used both 12 and 20-guage shotguns ad the recoil alone pretty much demands that you use both hands. Not only that but they're pretty heavy to try to use or even carry one-handed.
Gabba gabba hey!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

Hi Phil,
Hmmm...Yeah, but sawed off shotguns are illegal. Not sure how likely or unlikely it would be for Angela to find one in the tomb, but for the game purposes I was thinking of a standard 12-gage shotgun.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
I've seen sawed off shotguns that are about as big as a large pistol that can be used one handed. But the weapon that could never be used one handed is the bow and arrow, unless it was a crossbow and then you would have to load and cock the bow with the other hand.