Hi, will all versions of Vista work? Thanks
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

Hi Dark,
Yeah, I fully intend to go into detail about the weapons at some point when i complete the user's guide. It, like the game, is a work in progress and personally writing manuals aren't my thing. One of those necessary evils. Grin.

dark wrote:
Hi Tom.

I like, particularly the way that item frequency is down, it makes the game significantly different not knowing what weapons you've got.

When you eventually list weapons in the game's manual, how about a range list? I love the aspect of using specific weapons on specific enemies, and found myself just pistolling skeletons and saving the big guns for the big nasties.

I also approve of the ducking sound effect, ---- though I believe that was in earlier.

I ended up by just going a bit loopy against the cyclopse, sinse I'd just run out of mp5 amo, so i basically went in all guns blazing with a couple of potions under my belt in case he beat me around, ---- which stratogy worked.

As always, certainly looking forward to more levels and the game's final release, I think it's going to be a big day when you get this one out the door.

Beware the Grue!