well brian this did not work.
ok i must admit now that if I load the wrong slot nothing will happen which is
good.
however the fact that the game will still not load and say its unavalible is
weird.
Interestingly after I start a new session and then exit to the main menu I can
load the saved game no trouble.
This suggests that its not the saved game itself that is the issue.
At 03:05 a.m. 15/06/2009, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>  Well after writing in that I, too, had been experiencing the problem with
> sent in the save file that Thomas requested. Imediately afterward however, I
> got to wodering if the problem could arise from files beig left in the
> Application Data folder een after prior Betas were uninstalled. There were,
> as it happeed, two other folders inside the Tomb Hunter folder aside from the
> one Thomas told us to go to in order to send him the save file. At first i
> simply deleted those folders but that didn't seem to work. In a final act of
> desperation I uninstalled the newest Beta, deleted the entire USA Games
> folder from within Aplication Data and then reinstalled the game. This seems
> to have corrected the issue. Whereas before it would load any music and souds
> for the spot where you saved and then say Uavailable while remaining in the
> menu, it actually seems to be working. So my advice is to make ABSOLUTELY
> sure the prio
r betas have been completely uninstalled as that seems to be the cause of the
problem at least on my laptop.