well all plannets are labeled, except stars which still have the weird labels,
but you can't nav to them so they are just extra.
The missions depending on what you do in my case its combat because you don't
have to travel much, although missions are getting harder and harder.
just finnished several campaigns.
for those that do play core exiles, what plannets in which systems have extra
armour?
I have not really got cash for real shielding but extra armour, I have 10 slots
for items.
I have a reasonable powerfull weapon.
also where does one obtain extra energy supplies I have 2 slots.
if I can get the energy fixed I'd like to put in an autorepair system level1, a
missile launcher and maybe the rest of my powered weapons but as it is I only
have enough for a type 1 sensor and a pulse laser or houler then I am toasted.