Ok so whatwhat's the easiest way to find this info out then. Is that
when you select a route? If so that does seem to me to be going about it
the really long way which does sort of make it teedious.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]
On Behalf Of Trouble
Sent: 21 June 2009 21:33
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Calling all truckers.

its just like a real GPS map. your just a dot with the roads as
lines. Every turn you take the dot moves so much on the line. The only
thing they could make accessible about it is a status of
what state your going through at the time your in it. out side of
that stat there ain't anything else it does.]
When you pick your destination. A map shows that does have bonus and
your company terminals. now this does let sighted pick this info, but
there is a combo box that also does this. Just without the color
markings.

At 04:33 AM 6/21/2009, you wrote:
>Right. Anybody thought to write to them to see if they can make it
>accessible? Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
>06/20/09 17:54:00
>

>---
>gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org. You can make changes or update your
>subscription via the web, at
list,

Tim
trouble
Verizon FIOS support tech
"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with
substance." --Sam Brown

Blindeudora list owner.

subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. Checked by AVG -