To complete a run through tarn you don't actually have to clear all the buildings, you just have to get the 3 copper keys, the gear and spin the wheel. All clearing the buildings does is increase the xp reward at the end. Provided I can work up some motivation, I'd just do short runs through tarn without maxing the xp reward. But for 10 even short runs through tarn, that content better have some amazing plot behind it, not just some xp, gold and tokens and maybe another random item or loose end. If sryth had anymore loose ends it'd straight come unravelled.

From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 8:53 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sryth question the eye

Hi

 Ten times to access the rest?  Holy crap that's hard to imagine, I had
enough troubles even the first time through and I doubt the enemies get any easier. This does raise the question though of would the reward be worth it
after the grinding.

Ron

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shadow Dragon" <elementalult...@hotmail.com>