What version of microsoft flight sim is this?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Maslo" <mmaslo1...@swbell.net> To: <mmaslo1...@swbell.net>; "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Microsoft flight simulator fsx and fs2004

OK update now. I reinstalled the fsx on my vista machine. It is different
and requires at times to use the mouse key to find things but it works fine. There is no lag and to exit the game you have to hit alt f4. It is not that
hard to figure out for the most part I think it is going to work great. I
will try more and report more later on today or tomorrow However who ever
said it is inaccessible was not correct.