Is there FS 2008? If so, I didn’t know about it.
But about the FS9 name, if you look under program files in FS 2004, it
calls it flight simulator 9.
So yes, if you see FS9, think FS 2004.
Best,
Nick

On 6/26/09, Mike Maslo <mmaslo1...@swbell.net> wrote:
> The only ones I know about are 2004 and fsx

Listen to my weekly talk radio show every Tuesday night starting at 8
P.M pacific daylight time, 7 P.M standerd time. To listen, point your
browser over to http://freecast.co.ukSkype  Name: Nickster919
blog:  http://chatter8712.klango.net
klango  name:  chatter8712
Phone: 360-526-6509.  Call  the  above  number  to  get  on  the  ir
during  my  weekly  show  or  to  leave  a  message  when  I'm  not
on  the  air!
Also,  keep  tabs  on  me  through twitter.   http://twitter.com/Nickster919