Hi Everyone, yes I am still around and still gaming, just have not had much
to say on here lately.

I recently picked up a copy of mlb 2007 the show for my ps2 because I had
heard that some folks on here were able to play it.  I have looked on
gamefaqs which is very often extremely helpful in terms of finding guides
and button press charts and all that for games, however I have found it very
limited for this one.  I managed to start the game once and play a game and
my team  actually won, but I have no idea what the devil I was doing.  So if
anyone who has experience with this title can give me some hints on how to
get started with it I'd really appreciate it.

Game on!

Tom

--

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. the decayed and
degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a