I saw it also. I saw it with fs 2004 but was scared to try it.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 4:41 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] potentially interesting addon for games

hi list.
I was googling around, and I found out about a program called voice buddy.
on the surface, this sounds very similar to IYP as it has support for fsx in

it.
what voice buddy is is apparrantly another method of voice controling games.
but hears the interesting bit its not only designed for fsx, but it has
support for over 60 other games, including half life and world of warcraft
games.
apparrantly the program gives you responses based on your commands.
so just wondering has anyone experimented with this addon? it looks
potentially quite interesting, though my guess is it probably wouldn't be
able to give the level of feedback we need, or it isn't accessible.
but still just wondering if anyone has experimented with it.
the url for the review of it that I ran across is
flightsim.com/main/review/vb3a.htm -

I would be interested in peoples thoughts on this. as poitentially it looks
interesting.