Another way to check is minimize the fs 2004 window and look for IYP and
look for it. It is at the bottom part of the screen. If you need additional
help write me personally off list.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 6:10 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] question about pilot number in IYP

Hi list.
I am wondering, if someone can please advise me what I am doing wrong with
my pilot number in IYP.

I have at last got a microphone, and so am now able to talk to IYP.

I ask it what my pilot number is,
and it gives me a number, but when I fill it in the purchase box the site
complains the number doesn't match my e mail address.

I will write how IYP is pronouncing my number, and then what I am putting in

the pilot number field on the purchase page.

So IYP is pronouncing my pilot number as
1 2 5 5 niner
I am putting number
12559 into the pilot number box, is that write? or am i doing something
wrong with the way I input it.