Did you train your voice or speech recognition. It takes a while to get it
all trained. It works and when you first load it it takes a little while to
get it fully to hear you.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of alex wallis
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 11:21 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] question about setting destination airport in IYP

Hi list.
As well as the pilot number problem on the IYP website, I am experiencing
another problem.

I can't seem to set a destination airport in IYP.
I am able to create my flight plan ok, at least I think its creating and
aircraft to the departure airport.

However, when I try to set my destination airport in IYP I am saying make
the destination airport kilo sierra victor, and IYP just sits there for a
minute, and then my laptop lets out a long beep.

In case anyone is interested, kilo sierra victor is a military airport out
in navada.

I have checked and KLSV is the correct designation I should be using with
IYP, and flight simulator knows about this particular airport.

So I would appreciate any help, as I really don't want to go bothering
robert evry day lol.
I just don't think a beep is very helpful lol.