For all blind pilot enthusiasts

From: Blind Pilots [mailto:b...@itsyourplane.com]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 1:10 PM
To: mmaslo1...@swbell.net
Subject: Re: Subscribe

Hello Mike,

Thank you for subscribing to the free IYP BVI Newsletter.

We have added your name and e-mail address to our pending BVI Newsletter
system that is being set up to send news of specific interest to blind and
visually impaired flight simmers.

IYP will alert you when changes or upgrades are made to the IYP software
that specifically address BVI needs.   We will also let you know as soon as
the BVI manual is ready to view and/or download (this may take another few
weeks).

As a member of IYP, you will naturally also continue to receive the general
IYP e-newsletters.

If you know of others who would like to receive the IYP BVI e-mails, just
suggest that they write to us at the following e-mail address:

b...@itsyourplane.com

As always, we would be very pleased to receive any suggestions about how to
make your IYP experience even better.

Happy landings.

Regards,

Helen Cooper