If your using jfw bring up your window list and chose the first entry in the list if all else fails, either the first or second entry there that says iyp there is a check box that should immediately gain the focus when the window comes up toggle that checkbox and you'll be online. I believe the box is labeled run offline. You'll want the box unchecked to go back online. ----- Original Message ----- From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 6:52 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] question about switching IYP back to on line mode.

hi list.
just wondering if someone could tell me how I can switch IYP back to on line mode?

as I used it a few days ago without an internet connection, so it went to off line mode. I am sure when I registered I saw a checkbox for off line mode, but now I can't find the checkbox in question.

so I am wondering could someone please tell me how to find it? or if there is a voice command to reenable on line mode.

I have looked at the manual, but I do find the command tables very hard to navigate. so I would really appreciate any help.