Hello liam and all
Liam, in your readme file of the super liam game you told us about super
liam's special costume with flying capes given to him by doctor cork.
Well, why then, are we as the players not able to use this costume during
the game?
I realize if  we were able to  use the  flying costume always it  would make
the game too easy, but say for instance the player is in a real fix and he
need to escape from a whole bunch of enemies brought about by an intrude
alert? Lets take a scenario like the second  last bunch of robots found in
act2 of the lethal lab brought about by an intruder alert.
If liam could use his flying costume, he could have escaped ALL THOSE
ENEMIES in a case where  he  had little health and only 1 life left.
Or lets take another scenario.
Say for instance the player is in the volcano escape level and he does not
manage to  jump throughout the level constantly by jumping and landing all
the time,   being able to fly with the cape costume over at least some of
the pits would have saved superliam from being killed by the volcano.