To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about top speed 2

Hi Damien,
I have both RC1 and RC2 of topspeed 2.1 and it seems that your utility pack
of RC 2 is really unstable and the entire business with car and track
downloading doesn't work. When I try to open the package downloader I get a message stating that my internet connection is not working and thus I can't
download anything. When I do the same with a full RC1 install your tool
let's me download anything what is available.
There is another error when using "select server".
When I enter an ip adress and do not click "select" but instead "add to
iplist" I am asked to enter a name for the list entry when I have entered
one and I click OK, I get the following error:
Run-time Error '55':
File already open
This quits the program.
Do you have any idea why this is happening?
Regards,
Michael Gauler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien C. Sadler" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>